Across the region, members of the Community of Practice have allocated Participation Leads, who are committed to finding ways to listen to the messages from young people and parents/carers, and act upon them.
We have created a range of resources to support services with their participatory practice. These are aimed at helping you with establishing a new participation group in your service, developing your current practice, guidance to support applications for further funding, and ideas to help you measure the difference you are making. Explore the range of resources by clicking on the sections below.
You can also explore resources made by young people and parent/carers here.
What are we currently working on at the Community of Practice
- Building the evidence base for Participation.
- Sharing best practice across the South West and nationally
- Supporting services to embed Participation practices through support meetings, the Participation Leads meeting and bespoke training opportunities.
- Increasing Participation at a regional level, through the Youth Board and our quarterly meeting for partner services.
- Working with Young Devon and services across the region to offer accredited participation training for young people.