Please see below a list of latest jobs you might be interested in applying to within the collaborative and at the University.
Associate Lecturer: Education Mental Health Practitioner Programme (EMHP)
- Contract: Full-time, Fixed term
- Location: Exeter
- Closing date: 30 July 2020
This full-time role is available as soon as possible, on a fixed term contract until 31st December 2020. We anticipate extension beyond this date once funding is confirmed. The post will include supporting the student learning experience using a range of approaches and modes of delivery appropriate to the teaching and development of clinical competency. Specifically, you will work within a wider team to support the delivery of the curriculum associated with the EHMP / WP-CYP practitioner programmes.
Please always check for job opportunities on the services’ websites and on NHS jobs. Our next cohorts for courses will be:
CYP-IAPT courses (region-wide)
- January 2021 intake details TBC – Adverts to go live Autumn 2020
- November 2020 intake – Devon, Cornwall and Somerset. Adverts to go live during Summer 2020.
- February 2021 intake – East and North of the South West Region. Adverts to go live Autumn 2020
CWP practitioner (region-wide)
- January 2021 intake. Adverts to go live Autumn 2020.