Please see below a list of latest jobs you might be interested in applying to within the collaborative and at the University.
These vacancies are based at the University of Exeter as part of the CYP IAPT, CWP and EMHP teaching teams.
Education Mental Health Practitioner (EHMP) programme Tutor (E&S)
The above full-time role is available is available immediately on a fixed term contract until 27th Febuary 2021. We welcome applications from candidates interested in working part-time hours at 0.6FTE or 0.8FTE or job-sharing arrangement.
Closing date is 15th March 2020.
Lecturer (CYP IAPT CBT Supervisor) (E&S)
This part-time (10% FTE) role is available is available immediately on a fixed term contract until 31st December 2020.
Closing date is 18th March 2020.
Please note we have now recruited for all of our courses for January 2020, but please keep checking for job opportunities by checking on the services’ websites and on NHS jobs. Our next cohorts for courses will be:
CYP-IAPT courses (region-wide)
- January 2021 intake details TBC – Adverts to go live Autumn 2020
- September 2020 intake – Devon, Cornwall and Somerset. Adverts to go live during Spring / Summer 2020
- January 2021 intake – East and North of the South West Region – Adverts to go live Autumn 2020
CWP practitioner (region-wide)
- September 2020 intake TBC – If confirmed Adverts to go live during Spring / Summer 2020
- January 2021 Intake TBC – If confirmed adverts to go live Autumn 2020