NEWSFLASH: We are now taking Expressions of Interest for CYP IAPT training places across the therapist courses
As part of our commitment to supporting you in workforce and service development, the University of Exeter CEDAR department provide members of the collaborative with the most up to date, research based, training in Evidence-Based practice and leadership. You will find courses that are both supported through a recruit to train offer from Health Education England to help you expand your workforce, and courses that support the development of your existing workforce.
The University of Exeter is the provider Higher Education Institution (HEI) for the SW Collaborative CYP IAPT service transformation. They provide courses on
- Management and Leadership
- Supervision across the therapeutic modalities
- Low-Intensity Child Wellbeing Practitioner training
- Enhanced Evidence-Based practice
- CBT for Anxiety disorders and depression
- Parent training for Conduct Disorders
- Evidence-based Interventions for 0-5 (Infant mental health)
- Systemic Family Practice for Depression, self-harm, and conduct problems
- Systemic Family Practice for Eating Disorders
- Evidence-Based Counselling Practice
Please use the links above to see our individual courses for further information under the Postgraduate CYP IAPT training heading.