The University of Exeter’s CEDAR department runs a number of CYP IAPT training courses in collaboration with services that are members of the South West Collaborative.
A number of these courses are available both for staff who already work in children’s mental health services, or for those who are ‘Recruit to Train’ – meaning they are employed by services to train and work for them at the same time. For more information about how the CYP IAPT training scheme works, see this link.
There are a number of courses to choose from, feel free to have a browse below:
Postgraduate/Graduate Diplomas in:
- CBT for Depression and Anxiety
- Parent Training for Conduct Problems
- 0-5s (Infant Mental Health)
- Systemic Family Practice (for Conduct or Eating Disorders)
Postgraduate/Graduate Certificates in:
- CYP with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or a Learning Disability
- Enhanced Evidence-Based Practice
To see information about the Low Intensity Wellbeing Practitioner courses or Education Mental Health Practitioner courses, click here.
To see information about courses for existing staff, click here.