- Date: Thursday 27th October 2022
- Time: 13:00 – 14:30
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- Category: CPD
Please note this event is aimed at qualified practitioners employed at one of our partner services within the South West Community of Practice.
ABOUT THE EVENT
This interactive event will introduce attendees to a NHS & NIHR backed digital therapeutic intervention for childhood anxiety – ‘Lumi Nova: Tales of Courage’ (www.bfb-labs.com/luminova).
Lumi Nova: Tales of Courage is a digital intervention that provides instant access to therapeutic ‘best practice’ in the form of exposure therapy (NICE recommended gold standard for treating anxiety disorders) to enable children aged 7-12 to self-manage their fears, worries & anxiety.
- Provides instant access to NICE recommended psychoeducation & exposure therapy
- Non-stigmatising, inclusive, age-appropriate & highly engaging intervention in the form an ethical and immersive mobile game
- Prevents escalation & long-term disorders
- Standalone – use remotely with minimal supervision
- Can be used at multiple points in the care pathway
- Provides real-time progress & outcomes data for professionals
- CE marked, regulated by the UK’s MHRA as a medical device
- Development funded by NHS England (SBRI Phase 1&2)
Please note, the app is not currently commissioned for use in some parts South West. The event aims to introduce attendees to the app (rather than provide training on how to use it).
Manjul Rathee is the Cofounder and CEO of BfB Labs, a highly innovative mental health tech company offering unparalleled digital therapeutics to support children and young people’s mental health.
She is driven by the power of technology to enable meaningful impact and has a background in sustainability, user centred service design and innovation.
Manjul holds an MA in Sustainable Design from the University of Brighton and was awarded the Prime Minister’s Point of Light commendation. She frequently engages in public speaking at events such as eMen Conference, Women in Games European Conference, Public Health England (PHE) Annual Conference, the NHS Expo and along with media platforms such as the BBC.
She’s also the co-founder of the UK’s first child-led avoidable sight loss initiative ‘Eye Heroes’. Previously she worked as an Innovation Lead at Shift delivering social impact projects nationally and internationally.
To register your interest in this event, fill out the form below. We will email all eligible attendees in due course to confirm a successful registration. Only qualified practitioners working in any of the South West Community of Practice services are eligible to register.
Please make sure you use your work email address to register, otherwise we won’t be able to process your registration.